Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Birthday Planning Ariels Clam Shell

ARIELS Clam Shell
 
 
 
Pearl Pillow for her to set on
 
You will need 1/2 yard of white fabric
sewing machine or you can hand sew it
Thread
and Stuffing
 
1: just trace a big circle to fit the fabric. mines not prefect.
2: pin and leave a space so you can flip it inside out
3: sew
4:flip inside out and stuff
5: stich the hole up
and you have your self a Pearl Pillow!
 
 

 
 Clam Shell
 
(Ignore my sewing room, its really messy because I have to many things and not enough space lol.)
 
What you'll need
 two large cardboard boxes
twin foam pad opt Walmart $9.94
Two Dollar Plastic Table Clothes. Walmart  or Dollar Tree
 Roll of Ribbon
Yarn. opt
hot glue gun
sewing needle
purple thread
  
 So First fold your foam in half and mark the middle. then Sketch a clam shell it took me awhile till I liked the shape.
 
 
cut it out
 
 
 
then hot glue the cardboard to the foam. I light did the edges. it doesn't need a lot of glue.
 
 
 
so I used twoTC I used a white one and a purple. 
(Because when I laid my purple cloth down the yellow foam and marker was showing. and I had the white one laying around so I just used it underneath. If you buy the Walmart pad you might only need one table cloth.)
My white TC I barley hot glued it to the foam. be careful, If to hot it melts the table cloth.
 
then I Laid the Purple TC down and sewed it on so I didn't have holes everywhere from the hot glue gun :) I just did a big stitch following the edges.
 
 

 
After Sewing it I just taped the extra table cloth to the back. making sure its tight so you could see the curves you will need to cut slits in each curve in so you can pull it better.
 
 
 
And last I decided to add ribbon and yarn to make it look more like a clam.
 
I just hot glued it on. the ribbion I just put dots here and there so it would stay in place and
 
the yarn I just followed my thread stich.



and your done!
 
I was Inspired by Passion-for-parties.com 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment