Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Treasure Chest DIY

 
Treasure Chest
out of a Foam Cooler
 
 
 What you'll need:
Foam Cooler Walmart
Brown and Gold paint
Gold Glitter Paper
Black Paper
Gold Fabric or Thick Ribbon
OPT: Gold Sequin Trim
Hot Glue Gun
Foam Brush


First I Made lines where I wanted to do the gold.
then I made hot glue dots. I did them down the sides and around the top


Paint it. I had to do two coats and I put it on thick.
 
 
Cut out your glitter paper and your black key hole

 
and hot glue it on

 
This is what it will look like
 
 
Then I had gold fabric laying around so I made them a couple inches thick
 
 
and hot glue them on and I hot glued the gold sequins on top.

 
Then I just painted the glue dots brown
 
And your done! you have a Treasure Chest for your Drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment