Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tesslyns 3rd Birthday!

 
Tesslyn's Under the Sea Birthday!!!
 
 

 For Foods I did:
Oysters- Cookies Tutorial Found Here
Eric's Boat- Apples and Cheese
Octopus Dip and Veggies
Sea Snails- Mini Hotdogs wrapped in Crescents
Sea Foam- Popcorn Simply Balanced at Target
Sand Dollars- Cookies (I bought Anna's almond thins cookies in the blue box) but you can make your own by doing this Tutorial or buying Krusteaz Snicker Doodle Cookie Mix and add 5 Almond's
Sea Sponge- Marshmallows with a Thingamabob on top (mini Fork from Dollar Tree) I just dipped it in white Chocolate and added blue pearl sprinkles
Star Fish - Pizza (didn't get a picture of this one but I just bought Papa Murphy $5 Faves Pepperoni Pizza and I used Small Star Cookie Cutter and cut the Pepperoni into stars I did 5 pepperonis at a )time it took less then 5 minutes to do 2 pizzas)




 

 
Mermaid and Food labels found Here 
(I added my own food labels to mine using the blank ones she has.)
I also used these for the kids names for their outfits and swords
 
 
Gelatin Bubble Tutorial found Here for Cupcakes and Cake
 
                             
 
Treasure Chest Foam Cooler Tutorial Found Here 

 
 
Name Banner tutorial Coming soon
Fabric Garland Tutorial found Here (I just used fabric laying around my house and white yarn to hang it on)
 
 
 
Tissue Paper Pom Poms Tutorial found Here
 
 
Games
Fishing for Thingamabob - I just bought Presentation Boards at Dollar Tree and bought a dollar blue Table Cloth and cut 4 strips and hot glued it on to the board. and used the rest underneath. Made felt sea creatures and used green streamers for seaweed.
 
 
Pin the Crown on Ariel - painted Ariel on a white board and made crowns out of glitter foam
 
 
Forgot to get pictures at the party but I also had
 
Toss the Sea Urchins into the Octopus- I just used a cardboard box and bought brown paper to cover it and painted it like a Octopus and made a hole in the middle. (picture below the brown part is were I cut the hole out) for the Sea Urchins I just made White Yarn Pom Poms, Tutorial Found Here
and
Pop The Bubbles Piñata- Tutorial found Here I just did one White Board and did 12 Bubbles. I used 3 different colors of Blue Tissue paper and painted the white board silver and painted small bubbles on it. I used silver glitter puffy paint to outline each bubble and silver paint lines on each bubble to make them look more like bubbles. you can kind a tell in the picture below.
 
 
Where she opened her Present's
 
Clam Shell and Pearl Pillow Tutorial Found Here
Sea Weed Streamer Tutorial Found Here I just did two colors Lime and Grass Green and put a Dollar Blue Table Cloth up behind it.
And I got my Sliver 3 Balloon at Zurchers
 



 
 
DRESS UP TABLE
 
So I'm Sad I forgot to get pictures of the Dress up Table :( 
I guess when your the Party Planner and Hostess and Photographer it hard to remember to do everything.
 
I had this Dress Up Sign in a IKEA Picture Frame found Here
 
 
and used a purple table cloth to cover the table and had a Cream necklace stand to hold all the
Pearl Necklaces- which were silver ribbon with 3 plastic Pearl beads
and I had the Star Fish Wands in a skinny flower vase with Iridescent Gift Shred at the bottom of it.
and Had all the Mermaid Outfits laying on the table with there names pined to them. (I Made all the Little girls Mermaid Fins and Bras Tutorial Coming Soon)
and had the little boys Foam Sword and Trident Glow Sticks I Tied them together with there names on it.
 
I wish I Had a Picture of the Table :( it was so cute. I had Sea Shells laying on it and Eric's Picture
 

Here's Tess Ariel Crown. She didn't wear it the whole time.
It was just Gold Glitter Cardstock Paper Gold Glitter Puffy Paint and a Joann's Dollar Crown. I hot glued the paper on the crown and cut it the shape I wanted and puffy painted the edges and down the middle.

Here's the Picture I printed out of Eric. I just framed it with Cardstock paper.
 
                                           `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Free Invites Found at livingwellspendingless.com she has so many cute print outs for a Mermaid Party
I used the Food Labels and mermaid art clip :)
 
I just printed my invites at Walmart Photo I did 4x6 it was only $1 for 13 of them!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Other Party Supplies
 
Dollar Tree:
Silver and Clear Party Trays
Cups, Plates, Napkins and Forks
Table Clothes
Mini Forks
Tall skinny Candle Stick Holder, Foam Ball(cut in half) and Sand (Picture Below)
Cake Stand: Glass Candle Stick and Glass Large Plate Hot Glued together.
Small White Sea Shells
 
Hobby Lobby:
Fish Net
Large Sea Shells
 
 
and Here's the picture I used on the Table


 
 
What I did with the Large Pepperoni pizza from Papa Murphy
Just for got to get a picture.
http://mealpod.blogspot.com/2012/01/lunch-time-planning-lunches-for-family.html
 




No comments:

Post a Comment