Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Yesterday Was Americans Birthday!
and my family had a BBQ and watched fireworks
 
 
I Forgot to get my little girl a Forth of July outfit so the morning of
I was going through her closet and my sewing room to see what I had, finally I found my fabric markers and a old handy down white tank top of hers. so I drew a American flag star and added a red felt bow to the back of her shirt :) and I had some flag ribbon so I hurried and made a hair bow.
I was happy how it turned out and I finished the outfit with her 80's shorts :)
 
for me I was going though my closet trying to decide what to wear it was 95% outside and I really didn't want to wear my jeans so I dug around tell I found my white wide legged pants which I haven't worn in 5 years. I kind of forgot I even had them. and I bought this necklace on Ebay for $3! with free shipping a while back but I never worn it yet because I thought it was to dressy but when I was going through my closet I found my blue shirt which was the exact color of the necklace! and after I but the outfit together I was in love with it, the necklace was perfect with it, the baggy shirt and the wide leg pants tone down the necklace making into a everyday outfit.
 



 
And hopefully soon I Will be getting a tutorial on how to do my hair!
My Sister and I are going to make a Video. :)
 


Oh and on a side note, I made this Yummy Pasta Salad it was so easy and it was a big hit!
I forgot to take Pictures, but when I make it again I'll take one. :) but here's the recipe so you can enjoy it yourself!
 
Summer Pasta Recipe:
Hormel Pepperoni Stix  (4 Sticks, Sliced)
Mozzarella String Cheese (8 Sticks, Sliced)
Green Peppers (Chopped)
Small Red Onion (Chopped)
Can Medium Olives (Sliced)
1 16oz Colored Corkscrew Pasta 
2 8oz Good Seasoning Italian mix
         -Oil and vinegar
 
Boil pasta, and while pasta is boiling mix Italian dressing in a bowl and slice and chop every thing.
Drain and rinse pasta in cold water and mix everything in a bowl
Refrigerate







No comments:

Post a Comment