Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Planning Tesslyns 3rd Birthday Party

Getting a Little Excited for Tesslyn's 3rd Birthday!
I've already started to plan for it.
she is in love with the Little Mermaid right now.
so we decided on a Little Mermaid theme Birthday
 
Games we are thinking about doing
 
Bean Bag Toss: found Here
 
http://www.coolest-kid-birthday-parties.com/under-the-sea-party.html
 
----------------
 
Punch PiƱata: found Here
 
 
------------
 
Pin The Crown on Ariel: Found Here
(I was thinking of painting mine)
 
 
-----------
 
Fishing game: found Here

 I'm thinking about making gift bags with
 Bouncy Balls
Bracelets
Rings
Sticky Hand
Pirate Patch
Flute
and Fruit Snack
which you can find at Walmart in the dollar binds in the birthday isle. :)
 
---------------------
 
and Maybe Pass the Mermaid : Found Here
 or flounder since I already have him.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
For Thank you
I might only have 4 little girls and 3 boys
 
So I was going to make all the little Girls a fin and top.  

I already had the materials so this one was a trail run :)
still need to make 3 more.
 
==========
 
and I want to make wands like I found Here
 
 
and maybe make Necklaces found Here
 
 
And for the Boys I was going to buy
 
Foam Swords found at Walmart for $1.97
Dollar Tree has them during summer time
 
 
Balls for Sea Urchins at the Dollar Tree
 
 
 and Yellow Trident Glow Sticks at the Dollar Tree
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
DECOR
 
For opening gifts I want to do what this blogger did Passions for Parties
I love it and it would be so easy to make with just table Clothes and cardboard.
 
 
and I want to put felt squares down around the shell. so kids that are watching her open gifts might stay sitting lol crossing figure's lol
 
and for the food table I want to make a garland like this One
Mine will probably be made out of dollar table clothes.
 
 
 
and I Would love to put this on the Fan from Here
 
 
and have a fish net like Here
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Food Ideas
 
Mini Snails/Piggy n' a Blanket: Here
 
Banana & Grapes Dolphins: Here
 
Eric's Boats/Apple & Cheese: Here


Sea Foam/Popcorn: Marshmallow or just white popcorn
 
 
Kisses & fish Pretzels: Here
I would do white chocolate and color it blue
 
Clam cookies: Here
 
Marshmallow Sticks: Here 
 
And for the Birthday Cake I just want to make a Smash Cake with cupcakes
kind a like Here with blue and purple bubbles  
 
 
Well hopefully everything will turn out and ill start sharing Tutorials when I start making everything :)
 




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment