Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thrift Shopping

 My Sister & I had a girl's day out  and went to a couple Thrift stores in American Fork.
We went to TAGSDI &  Hut no. 8
 
and I found some great finds!
This sweater was XL but when I tried it on, I loved how baggy and lose fitting it was.
It's what I been looking for! and it has little sequins on it which made me want it more.
and the best part it was only $5 
 
 
 
 
Wearing: DI Sweater/ Black Skinny Jeans - Bella Ella Boutique / Tan Leg Warmers/ Black Ankle Boots - Walmart / and some $5 Earrings - Bella Ella Boutique / $5 Bracelet -  Walmart / Lip Stick Elusive Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm & Lip Gloss Snow Pink - Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss
With a hint of Striking Revlon Lipstick


Next Shirt I got was this Spider Man Shirt for only $3.99!
 
I'm wearing the same Black Skinny Jeans & Earrings / Grey Boots - Forever Young Shoes (they have a lot more shoes in their store) and Coral Pendent Necklace - Old Navy / Lip Stick Striking Red-  Revlon My favorite Lipstick
 





 
 
Can't Wait to go back again to see what else I can find.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment