Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

IKEA Vanity

DIY VANITY from IKEA
 
 
 
SO First I got the 15 x 19 picture frame NYTTJA frame $5.99 for my Earring Holder
and at Hobby Lobby they have Aluminum Sheet  Elliptical is the one I used but they have Lincane & Cloverleaf styles. $11.99 but make sure to use the Hobby Lobby Coupon or Download there App on your phone so you can get 40% off
 
and for my Necklace I Bought Bygel Rail $2.99 & 2 Pack of Bygel S-Hooks .99eh
 
 
I bought 2 Bekvam Spice Rack $3.99 eh & sprayed painted them silver
 
They hold all my nail polish, lotions and Perfumes

 
At Hobby Lobby I got the Burlap Bracelet Stand for $9.99 but make sure to use the 40% coupon they always have one. and I just got a little glass bowl for my earrings you can get them at the dollar store or any craft stores. Also I got the Little Table Clock at Walmart for $5

 
 STAVE mirror $29.99 comes in different colors
MUSIK Wall Lamp $14.99 - This comes with some unexpected expenses.
 
Light Blubs - Make sure to get Reveal 40w Clear $3.97 for 2pk, It has a Blue Tint to it.
I got mine at Home Depot this Light blub makes it nice to put on make up.
Power Tool Cord This cord has Kink-free cord so you can hook the light up to it so you can reach your plug in. it was $9.59 and make sure to get Wire Connectors
 
And I Got a Outlet Power Strip Cord. they run around $8 at Walmart
to Plug my Light into and all my Hair Tools so I just need to hit the ON & OFF switch When I need my Light on. Instead if Unplugging it .
 
 
I Got the $7 Nisse Chair at our Store in Draper but Here or Here are ones like it
I got the TEJN Faux Sheepskin Rug $9.99 to throw over my chair

 
and I got the DOKUMENT Wastepaper Basket $3.99 to put my Hair Tools in.
& a White Waste Basket for my Trash at the Dollar Tree

 
The most Expensive thing was the ALEX Drawer Unit Which was $79.99
But I Love this Drawer Unit It Keeps everything in Place.

 
 
and for the Table! I just Bought 2 ADILS Leg $3.50 eh And the LINNMON Table Top $5.99!!!
 
So After everything It will Cost you around $230 Buts that's if you get everything I did.
Just for the Vanity Part its - $170
 
 
Hope you Enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment