Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

To Kick into Halloween this year

 
 Getting Excited for Halloween!
Here are some Costumes I did last year!
 
Evil Pumpkin
 
 
 
                                                    

he is such a little stud!

 
Spider
I made this for my friends little girl that's 2 weeks younger then Tess
 
 
Tess is modeling it.

 
Baby Snow White
 
 
                                                           
 
she was just too adorable

 

 
Madeline and Miss Clavel
Tesslyn's costume, Yes I added hair on her hat :) lol
 
 
 
I got my dress at savers for $5 necklace at Walmart for $3 and I just wore white leggings.
I made the head piece and collar.

 
Witch
 we went to the witch festival so of course, I had to dress her up as a Witch!
 
and I couldn't forget the black cat and a broom (Broom was a dollar at the Dollar Tree)
necklace was from Joann's for a dollar too.
 
                      

 
Miss Bo Peep
I just made the dress to go with her lamb costume. this was in 2012  
 
 
Clown
was for a friends son

 
Peter Pan Family
so we made my friend into captain hook.
her husband as Pete Pan, daughter as Tinker Bell and her son as Tic Toc Croc :)
 
Captain Hook
 

Peter Pan
Shirt was from Walmart we just cut it add brown fabric and made a fabric belt
and we got sweats for $3 from savers and just cut them.
 

Tic Toc Cock
 
 
Tinker Bell 
 
 
 
Tess Modeling it
 
 

Family Picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment